Wednesday, March 23, 2016

week 6: where are you going


Currently I am working with a luxury fashion house and I am growing tremendously with the company. I am working on my one year plan with them, which actually includes leaving the company in order to get managerial experience overseeing several departments. This will give me a boost for my return to the company in order to move up the chain. I am also writing for publications, as well as internally for the company. I hope to continue to contribute to internal writing even after stepping down from my current position. The company has put much faith in my hard work and have been nothing but supportive.

I also hope to take charge of my family company. My family owns several business in Mexico and I hope that with the knowledge I gain from my degree I can expand the family company, first introducing it into the United States and moving on to a more global market.

No comments:

Post a Comment