Tuesday, March 22, 2016

wk1 EOC: my voice

I never enjoy doing an about me, because it’s tedious, but here it goes. I am the kind of person that enjoys analyzing. I do well with managing large groups and being able to get messages across. I am 46% extrovert and 54% introvert according to a personality test I took. I prefer to work alone, but work very well in groups especially in a leadership role. 
Public speaking is one of my better qualities. I can stand in front of a group and present without hesitation or sweaty palms. Perhaps being a dancer has helped me with presenting; it’s like performing on stage with a large crowd watching your every move. I can manage very well because I pay close attention to details and organization. Break a major project into small task is what I do best. Though I am quiet creative I am also very business orientated and determined in accomplishing a goal with all my T’s crossed and I’s dotted. At times I can be comical and I am usually the one breaking the ice in awkward situations. I am East Coast bred, so sometimes my more sarcastic side can shine through. This is the voice I use when writing. I consider myself a writer, an always artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment